Royal Waikiki Garden
Royal Waikiki Garden will show case authentic gardens from around the world, designed and constructed by botanical artisans from each country.
• Ala Wai Golf Course open in 1931
• Built on Site of Territorial Fairgrounds
• Approximately 150 acres redesigned twice
• Royal Waikiki Garden could open phase 1 by 2025
• Use of land open to residents & visitors
• Phase one: Redesign of 80-100 acres with a 9 hole course in full use
• Phase two: Complete Garden Relocate course
Look, feel, and enjoy the nature
Royal Waikiki Garden will be a showcase of beauty.
Ala Wai neighbors will view a lush garden scenery and enjoy a greater appreciation of the nature as their properties appreciate the value!
Enjoy the Garden!
Authentic gardens - designed by architects from Hawaii and other countries of origin
Traditional performance art forms showcase each evening including Hula, Honolulu Symphony and more from Hawaii state.
Restaurants from around the world serve authentic cuisine
-Restaurant food could be featured
Manmade Moonbow Garden and Rainbow Garden
Hawaii is the world's rainbow capital.
The Royal Waikiki Garden will bring the beauty of rainbow and moonbow to all.
Take selfies and enjoy!
Royal Waikiki Garden at night.
The Royal Waikiki Garden night lights will bring spectacular visual art and shows for evening enjoyment.