Royal Waikiki Garden will showcase authentic gardens from around the world, designed and constructed by botanical artisans from each country.
• Ala Wai Golf Course opened in 1931
• Built the Site of the Territorial Fairgrounds
• Approximately 150 acres-redesigned twice
• Royal Waikiki Garden – proposed to open in Two Phases
• Allows land use for residents and visitors
• Phase one: Redesign of 80-100 acres with a 9-hole golf course in full use
• Phase two: Remaining 50-80 acres completed-with golf course relocated to alternate site
Royal Waikiki Garden will be a showcase of beauty. Ala Wai residents will overview lush garden scenery and enjoy a greater appreciation of nature while their properties appreciate in value!
+ VIEW MORE
Authentic gardens - designed by architects from Hawaii and other countries of origin
* Garden for each country
Culinary offerings from around the world will cuisine -be featured – prepared by chefs from their native lands. Delicious variety for every palate.
Hawaii is the world's rainbow capital.
The Royal Waikiki Garden will bring the beauty of rainbow and moonbow to all. Take selfies and enjoy!
The Royal Waikiki Garden night lights will bring spectacular visual art and shows for evening enjoyment.
The Royal Waikiki Garden Art Gallery will exhibit art from around the world. Curated art and sculpture from local artists will be featured and offered for sale.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Disclaimer: The photos and statements within this website are not actual but to represent vision for a "Royal Waikiki Garden" of the future.