1. City & State doesn't have budget to make the garden.
2. If the City does the work, it'll take forever.
3. Super idea from an inventor, Paul Cynn.
- Instead of a few rich investors, Hawaii residence only.
- Many small investors with capital of $10,000 each
- Many people (investors) means many abilities in various field, faster process. i.e.) community group, board, permits from the City & State.
4. We are expecting $700 million meaning we need 70,000 plus investors. $10,000 each or less.
5. Currently, we are not asking investment. We need the investment pledge & support. Send your pledge & amount or just support. (section)
6. RWG is like a farm not selling fruits, vegitables, or grains but just getting paid by showing its beauty. We are expecting a high rate of re-visit as well as the first visitors of the garden.
7. The investment of $10,000 will become value of $1,000,000.
RWG is expecting $1 Billion in gross sale per year, 3000+ new jobs, and $150 M tax revenue.
8. RWG project can also be a great election pledge for 2020 Mayor candidates, Ricki Blangiary and or Keith Amamiya.
9. A revolution comes from a crazy dream.